Suitable for all skin types
This skin nourishing cocktail will save your skin from dehydration and premature sagging. The main ingredient is alginic acid, which is found in seaweed. The mask saturates tissues with moisture and oxygen and also accelerates metabolic processes in the epidermis.
- Olive extract accelerates microcirculation, relieves redness and reduces swelling.
- Licorice root extract soothes and softens the skin, helps brighten hyperpigmentation.
- Allantoin increases the amount of water in the intercellular matrix, smoothes wrinkles.
- Sodium hyaluronate, better known to everyone as hyaluronic acid, stimulates fibroblasts to more actively synthesizing the “youth protein” (collagen), restoring skin density and elasticity.
The result after a course of procedures - the face is noticeably fresher, facial wrinkles (especially in the area of the eyes and lips) become less noticeable, the contours acquire clarity, and the skin tone evens out, acquires radiance and a healthy glow.
Ingredients: Diatomaceous Earth, Algin, Glucose, Calcium Sulfate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Allantoin, Ci 77289, Fragrance.
How to Apply:
- Cleanse and tone your skin.
- Apply a suitable serum/ ampoule, it will help the active components of the product penetrate into the deeper layers, which means they will work better).
- Prepare the mixture: in a special container, dilute the powder with water (1: 1) or activator (1: 3), mix thoroughly and apply on dry skin with a thick layer.
- Take a comfortable position and wait for the mass to harden.
- After 20-25 minutes, remove the mask (if the mixture is prepared and applied correctly, it will be removed in one layer).
- Carry on with your routine apply toner, serum/ampoule, eye cream, moisturizer.