- Soothes and relieves inflammation;
- Accelerates microcirculation, strengthens blood vessels;
- Shrinks pores;
- Promotes wound healing;
- Brightens post-acne scars;
- Normalize sebum production.
Peppermint enhances the healing properties of alginate. As a result, the skin is more elastic. The complexion becomes evenly pink, a fine mesh of wrinkles disappears, dark circles under the eyes decrease. Existing redness and rashes are significantly reduced in size, and with regular use cease to appear.
Ingredients: Diatomaceous Earth, Algin, Glucose, Calcium Sulfate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Allantoin, CI 77007, Fragrance.
How to Apply:
- Cleanse and tone your skin.
- Apply a suitable serum/ ampoule, it will help the active components of the product penetrate into the deeper layers, which means they will work better).
- Prepare the mixture: in a special container, dilute the powder with water (1: 1) or activator (1: 3), mix thoroughly and apply on dry skin with a thick layer.
- Take a comfortable position and wait for the mass to harden.
- After 20-25 minutes, remove the mask (if the mixture is prepared and applied correctly, it will be removed in one layer).
- Carry on with your routine apply toner, serum/ampoule, eye cream, moisturizer.