This pack is recommended for dehydrated, acne-prone skin. Best suitable for enlarged pores and acne.
- Protect from the negative effects of free radicals
- Contribute to better absorption of nutrients
- Accelerate blood circulation, strengthen the walls of blood vessels
- Saturate cells with moisture and oxygen
- Create a barrier on the surface that prevents the growth of bacteria
- Free pores from sebaceous plugs
- Shrinks pores
- Evens our skin tone, brightens acne scars
Regular use of ANSKIN Green Tea Modeling Mask makes the face cleaner and fresher evens out skin tone. Traces of post-acne, freckles and age spots lighten (and after a course of procedures disappears by 70–75%).
- Essential Oil-free
- Fungal Acne Safe
How to Apply:
- Cleanse and tone your skin.
- Apply a suitable serum/ ampoule, it will help the active components of the product penetrate into the deeper layers, which means they will work better).
- Prepare the mixture: in a special container, dilute the powder with water (1: 1) or activator (1: 3), mix thoroughly and apply on dry skin with a thick layer.
- Take a comfortable position and wait for the mass to harden.
- After 20-25 minutes, remove the mask (if the mixture is prepared and applied correctly, it will be removed in one layer).
- Carry on with your routine apply toner, serum/ampoule, eye cream, moisturizer.
Ingredients: Diatomaceous Earth, Algin, Glucose, Calcium Sulfate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Allantoin, CI 77288, Fragrance.