This is a trial set of 1 mask and 1 CO2 gel syringe
For a full set click here: DJ CARBORN THERAPY CO2 Gel Mask Set (5 masks & 5 syringes)
About this Product: set of a non-invasive carboxytherapy procedure. The system consisting of a gel and an activating mask actively enriches the skin with molecular CO2 without injections and without additional equipment.
The complex consists of a gel and sheet masks. The gel is packed in special syringes for easy application. The set includes 1 syringe and 1 mask.
Benefits of DJ CARBORN THERAPY CO2 Gel Mask
- Rejuvenation. Non-invasive carboxy therapy allows oxygen to be released from the red blood cells, improving oxygenation. Due to this, there is an activation of metabolic processes, improved collagen production, wrinkles are smoothed, and skin becomes more elastic.
- Improvement. The system allows you to restore and strengthen skin health. It reduces the appearance of scars, stimulates tissue regeneration, suppresses the foci of inflammation, reduces sebum and tightens pores.
- Lightening. Carbon dioxide is known for its bleaching properties. It evens the tone of the face, improves its colour, helps to get rid of age spots and other imperfections.
- Quick effect. When the gel is combined with citric acid, a chemical reaction takes place from the mask, emitting carbon dioxide. The mask prevents its evaporation, so CO2 quickly penetrates deep into the epidermis and begins to act instantly. This allows you to improve the condition of the skin during the first procedure.
- Complex roots of medicinal plants. The gel contains extracts of licorice root, giant angelica, angelica, angels root and others. These plants restore, calm and heal the skin. They strengthen the walls of blood vessels, relieve inflammation, eliminate redness, itching, peeling.
- Flower complex. The gel contains extracts of chrysanthemum flowers, roses, jasmine, honeysuckle and Sophora. Flowers enrich the cells with vitamins, essential oils, amino acids and other important trace elements. They lighten and smooth the skin, reduce the severity of wrinkles, stimulate the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
Eucalyptus oil. This oil has an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and regenerating effect. It accelerates the healing of damage, inhibits the activity of microbes, prevents the formation of infections.
- Water. Water intensively moisturizes the skin, normalizes hydrobalance, eliminates dryness, tightness and peeling.
- Lemon acid. This ingredient refreshes, whitens and tones the skin. It absorbs excess fat, normalizes the secretion of the sebaceous glands, eliminates oiliness. Citric acid exfoliates dead skin cells, renews the surface of the epidermis.
- Xanthan gum. This component prevents the evaporation of moisture, improves the dispersion and absorption of the cosmetic product by the skin.
How to Apply:
- Double cleanse the skin and use exfoliator (peeling gel or scrub)
- Apply the contents of the syringe with an even thick layer on the dry skin of the face and neck, avoiding the eye and lip areas. The gel is thick, making it easy to apply.
- Put an activator mask on top of the product and press it tightly. Make sure the mask is completely soaked with gel.
- After half an hour, remove the sheet mask from the face and wash off the remaining of the gel with warm water.
*The skin after the procedure may turn red, this is a normal reaction, it goes away after 15-20 minutes.
- You can apply your usual night skincare routine.
Gel: Water, Sodium bicarbonate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Methylparaben, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pinus Densiflora Extract, Quercus Acutissima Fruit Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Angelica Dahurica Root Extract, Angelica Tenuissima Root Extract, Chrysanthemum morifolium flower extract, Lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower, Rosa rugosa flower extract, Sophora Japonica Bud Extract, Rose Extract
Mask: Water. Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum.