About this Product: Elizavecca Milky Piggy Hell-Pore Clean Up Enzyme Powder Wash is a cleansing enzyme powder for the face. It intensively removes impurities, neutralizes toxic substances, draws out black spots, exfoliates the stratum corneum of cells, renews the surface of the epidermis and improves complexion.
- Corn starch. This fine powder productively cleanses the skin, absorbs excess subcutaneous oil, draws impurities from the deep layers of the dermis, saturates the cells with oxygen and improves the penetration of beneficial substances.
- Papaya Enzymes (Papain). Active enzymes play the role of catalysts in tissues. They weaken the adhesion of cells of the stratum corneum to each other, due to which there is a soft exfoliation of dead tissue and skin renewal. As a result, the face becomes more clean, smooth, healthy and glowy.
- This component softens and smoothes the skin, combats pathogenic manifestations, heals abrasions and scratches, reduces wrinkles and other age-related changes.
- Fermented Radish Root Filtrate. This component has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and soothing effect. It relieves inflammation and irritation, improves blood circulation and stimulates metabolism.
How to Apply:
- Using warm water to wet hand, take an appropriate amount and make bubbles. The specially designed container let powder come with once application amount.
- After applying bubbles on the face, use the fingertips to massage gently.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water. If you need to remove the makeup, do one more time process as above.
Ingredients: Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Titanium Dioxide, Allantoin, Maltodextrin, Papain (500 ppm), Silica, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Fragrance.