About this Product: Serums are the rock stars of Korean beauty and skincare - they pack a powerful concentration of active ingredients to target various skin concerns. This ELIZAVECCA Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97% serum tightens enlarged pores while hydrating the skin. Its non-sticky formula absorbs into the skin and instantly gives you a radiant look. The serum improves skin texture, shrinks pores and fine lines are reduced by regular use.
- Essential Oil-free
- Hyaluronic Acid - sodium hyaluronate attracts and holds moisture better than any other natural or synthetic polymer. It’s not abrasive like exfoliant-type acids and is completely safe to use in the summer. It doesn’t increase skin’s photosensitivity (sensitivity to light). In basic terms, hyaluronic acid attracts environmental moisture to the skin.
- Niacinamide - vitamin B3 that visibly tightens pores, improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, evens out the skin tone, and is safe in the summer (doesn’t cause sensitivity to sunlight).
- Arginine - an amino acid that speeds up healing, reduces inflammation and irritation and works as an antioxidant while hydrating the skin (by binding to water). Arginine helps the other products penetrate deeper and work more effectively by improving circulation.
- Adenosine - a yeast-derived anti-aging, soothing and restoring agent suitable for all skin types. It is capable of increasing the levels of collagen and elastin and therefore making the skin appear smoother and younger. Adenosine is especially effective in the eye area (crow’s feet) and can also reduce swelling/puffiness.
- Allantoin - a skin conditioning and protecting agent
How to Apply: Apply a few drops to the face and neck after cleanser and toner, lightly pat to aid absorption. Follow with the rest of your routine (lotion, cream, etc). It can be used morning and night.
Ingredients: Sodium Hyaluronate (97%), Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Arginine, Adenosine, Allantoin, Fragrance.