About this Product: ABP is a safe exfoliating toner consisting of only EWG Green Level 1-2 ingredients. The triple synergy effect of AHA, BHA, and PHA, and healthy and effective natural ingredients, e.g. 80% apple water, hyaluronic acid, and panthenol, make sensitive and tough skin lively and shiny. Turn a bright light on dull, unbalanced skin tone. Experience bright clear skin in the refreshing morning.
- AHA (Mandelic acid) helps reduce hyper-pigmentation (melasma), which evens out your skin tone and complexion. It also restores the texture of your skin and has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, making it effective for those with acne-prone skin as well. It helps reduce acne breakouts as it regulates oil production and it is beneficial for cystic acne too.
- BHA dissolves and cleans out the dead skin cells and excess oil from pores.
- PHA (gluconolactone) is derived from glucuronic acid, which is a sugar acid and it is suitable for sensitive or mature skin. It functions like an AHA and will help improve your skin’s texture by aiding in cellular turnover, unclogging pores and removing dead skin cells.
- Pyrus Malus (apple) fruit water, which is a vitamin-rich, anti-aging ingredient that contains antioxidants, promote cell health, moisturizes and helps heal sun-damaged skin.
- Hydrating sodium hyaluronate and glycerin as well, attract and bind moisture to your skin.
How to Apply: The ABP Triple Liquid is a toner formula made from a safe combination of healthy ingredients, so you can use it every day during the toner routine to balance your skin tone, remove dead skin cells, and moisturize.
Ingredients: Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Mandelic Acid, Betaine, Salicylate, Arginine, Poncirus, Trifoliata Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract