Alginate Modeling Mask
Alginate mask is a natural beauty treatment that provides a fast and impressive result, erasing fine wrinkles, tightening skin, increasing its elasticity, leaving it fresh, supple and radiant.
The main component of the alginate mask is algin (sodium alginate) or sodium salt of alginic acid – a compound obtained from marine algae.
Alginates are unique substances that are found in large quantities in brown and red algae. Alginates, sodium, in particular, are considered to be absolutely safe components, excellent for creating masks, and one of their main properties is the ability to “stick together” water molecules. After mixing alginate with water, a jelly-like substance is obtained that contains many nutrients and minerals. When the material gets on the skin, it fills all pores and wrinkles, moisturizes and nourishes the skin well.
After application to the skin, the alginate base dries quickly, forming an airtight film with the ability to retain moisture in the skin cells. This feature is of great importance for the processes of regeneration and metabolism of the dermis.
Alginate facial masks completely fill even the smallest wrinkles and act on the deeper layers of the skin. Due to their texture and mode of action, they tighten and correct the shape of the face. In addition, these masks not only smooth wrinkles, but also cleanse and narrow pores, reduce rosacea nets, and increase skin elasticity.
Who will benefit the most from using the mask:
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Withering of the skin, wrinkles
- Pigments and stagnant spots
How to use alginate masks:
Before using the mask, cleanse the skin thoroughly. It is recommended to double cleanse and use a toner after.
Now you can proceed directly to the preparation of alginate masks. Pour the powder mask into a special bowl to prepare the mask and add warm water or a special activator from the kit in 1:1 proportion and mix everything thoroughly until a homogeneous mass is formed.
Mask application tips:
- The mask is distributed over the face with a thick layer from the chin up.
- Apply the mask within a minute after preparation, as it hardens very quickly.
- In order to speed up the process of mask distribution, it is more convenient to work with a rubber spatula or a special wide brush for applying face masks.
- Before applying the mask, it is recommended to use serum, so its effect will be more noticeable.
- It is recommended to take a horizontal position before the procedure so that the mask does not drip or slip on the skin.
- The time of application of the mask is 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the mask in one motion; it is better to start from the bottom, carefully picking up its edge.
- After removing the mask, wipe the face with a cleansing toner.
The results of using alginate masks amaze and motivate many people to try this miracle for themselves. Here is a shortlist of Instant improvements your will notice after the first use of alginate masks:
- Improving complexion and eliminating signs of fatigue.
- Cleaning and narrowing of excessively enlarged pores.
- Improving blood circulation in various layers of the skin.
- Providing anti-inflammatory action and removal of minor skin defects.
- Strengthening collagen fibres, thereby increasing the elasticity of the skin.
- Correction of facial contours. Light lifting effect.
- Saturation of the skin with moisture and its preservation in the deep layers of the skin. Elimination of dryness and peeling of the skin.
- Prevention of early skin aging.
- Improving metabolic processes in the epidermis.
- The cooling effect. The skin looks fresh and smooth. Cooling the skin tissue leads to their relaxation.
*In order to solve a more serious problem, for example, acne, wrinkles or age spots, it is necessary to do with an average of 15