Glycolic Acid 7% + Salicylic Acid 0.5% + Removing Dead Skin Cells
About this Product: Exfoliating toner with acids for acne-prone skin treats and prevents acne, fights inflammation, softens the skin and improves skin texture. The toner exfoliates dead cells, lightens post-acne and evens out skin tone. Has a pH of 3.5, suitable for combination and oily skin. The toner controls the production of skin sebum and prevents the appearance of oily sheen, deeply cleanses the pores and eliminates blackheads, prevents the appearance of comedones.
- Fungal Acne Safe
The toner contains a complex of acids, herbal extracts and niacinamide.
- Glycolic acid - exfoliates dead skin cells, stimulates epidermal renewal, smoothes wrinkles, brightens, and provides deep skin cleansing.
- Salicylic acid - breaks down the protein bonds between cells, exfoliating the dead layer. This helps to free pores, cleanse the skin, even out its texture and improve complexion.
- Hamamelis extract - has a wide variety of properties and functions. Helps in the fight against rosacea, normalizes the hydro-lipid balance of the skin, and gives anti-inflammatory, soothing and healing effects.
- Niacinamide - helps stimulate collagen synthesis and improves the protective functions of the skin, helps reduce transepidermal moisture loss and eliminates pigmentation, moisturizes, tightens pores, soothes, brightens.
- Rosemary and eucalyptus extract - contribute to the renewal of skin cells, tone up, improve blood circulation, even out skin texture, ideal for mature skin and fight against age-related changes.
- Aloe Vera extract - soothes the skin and has a cooling effect.
How to Apply: After cleansing, moisten a cotton pad with a small amount of toner and apply all over the face, avoiding the area around the eyes.
Ingredients: *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycolic Acid, Propanediol 12-Hexanediol Niacinamide, Cocamicopropy Dimethglamine Salicylic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, *Eucalyptus Clooulus Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Aspalathus Linears Extract.
*Mark Organic ingredients 37%
When i first started using this I wiped it over my face with a cotton ball and was finding that it was a bit too aggressive that way, so now I use the pat and press method with a cotton pad and I am finding this is the better way. Helps to slough off dead skin cells and turn over new ones, brightens and tightens and keeps my skin looking fresh. It helps to clear up any breakouts I may be having..it's pretty strong as a toner, I would put it in the chemical exfoliator catagories, great for combo, oily skin, would be a bit too harsh on a dryer or more sensitive skin type. If you find it too strong wet a cotton pad with water and then add some of the toner. don't use it on broken skin, it really stings!