- How to Apply
This is a set with pampering skincare products that are perfect for amping skin hydration. A hydrated complexion looks more plump, healthy and youthful looking. Having an adequately hydrated face will help to improve skin elasticity which will reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
G9SKIN White In Milk Whipping Foam 20ml Mini
G9SKIN Self Aesthetic Pore Clean Bubble Mask
G9SKIN White In Milk Toner 50ml Mini
G9SKIN Self Aesthetic Rose Hydrogel Lip Patch
G9SKIN Milk Bomb Banana Mask
- White In Milk Whipping Foam is recommended for the second step in the double-cleansing routine, after using makeup remover or an oil-based cleanser. Apply the product to the palm of your hand and lather. Gently massage your face and rinse in lukewarm water.
- After thoroughly cleansing, apply the sheet mask to dry skin. The activated bubbles will form. Remove the mask after 10 to 15 minutes when the bubbles have fully foamed up. Gently massage the excess bubbles on the skin. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- After cleansing, pour an appropriate amount of toner onto a cotton pad or into the palm of your hand and apply it gently to your face.
- Peel the patch off from the plastic liner, then place it on the lips. Wear the Lip mask for about 20 minutes for absorption. Remove the lip mask and gently massage it to absorb.
- Use Milk Bomb Banana Mask after cleansing and toning. Place on your skin, aligning holes with the eyes, nose and mouth. Then rest for 10-15 minutes of intense hydration. Remove mask and tap remaining essence into skin until absorbed. Apply moisturizer and sleeping mask if desired.
We usually receive the most current product versions directly from Korea. While we make every effort to update images and provide accurate and up-to-date information, please be aware that manufacturers may occasionally change ingredients without prior notice. If you are seeking a specific product version, we kindly request that you reach out to us for confirmation. Please note that we are not responsible if ingredients on the box differ from the description in the ingredients section.