- How to Apply
Derived 100% from sugarcane, a lightweight, multi-purpose squalane oil rapidly penetrates the skin to instantly hydrate and lock in moisture. This replenishing facial oil works to boost elasticity, nourish, soothe, and smooth out dehydration lines. Plainet Squalane Oil helps promote cell turnover and lessens the appearance of fine lines. This plant-based vegan oil improves skin health by soothing redness and skin irritation.
- Essential Oil-free
- Fungal Acne Safe
- Cleanse your skin
- Use a toner
- Apply serums or treatments
- If needed, apply a moisturizer
- Massage in a few drops of SQUALANE OIL
- Wear sunscreen in the daytime
- Apply makeup (If needed)
- FACE: Place a few drops of squalane oil into your moisturizing cream and apply the mixture to your skin, spread it evenly over your lips to keep them moisturized.
- BODY: Massage a few drops onto the skin immediately after showering, paying close attention to areas needing extra hydration. Use the oil to moisturize and improve the appearance of dry cuticles, skin near the nail area, and heels.
- HAIR: Spread the oil directly to the ends of your hair to strengthen and help with split ends, restoring moisture and improving your hair's overall appearance.
We usually receive the most current product versions directly from Korea. While we make every effort to update images and provide accurate and up-to-date information, please be aware that manufacturers may occasionally change ingredients without prior notice. If you are seeking a specific product version, we kindly request that you reach out to us for confirmation. Please note that we are not responsible if ingredients on the box differ from the description in the ingredients section.