Combination Skin Type:
- Usually, dry on the cheeks but oily in the t-zone
- Enlarged pores (usually on the nose)
- Maybe dry-combination (dry on the cheeks, normal-to-oily in the t-zone) or oily combination (oily in the t-zone, dry-to-normal on the cheeks)
This is a 5 step Korean skincare set consists of 5 full-size products that work best together and are suitable for combination skin type. This set will help to achieve radiant, dewy skin every day.
This 5 step combination skincare set contains:
- INNISFREE Apple Seed Cleansing Oil 150ml
- ETUDE HOUSE Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam 160ml
SECRET KEY Tea Tree Refresh Calming Toner 248ml
ETUDE HOUSE Soon Jung 10 Free Moist Emulsion 120ml
ETUDE HOUSE Double Cut Fresh Sun Gel 50ml
How to Apply:
- Use INNISFREE Apple Seed Cleansing Oil to remove make-up, sunscreen and impurities. Apply an appropriate amount onto dry hands and gently smooth over dry face to dissolve makeup. Add water with fingertips and massage to remove makeup. Rinse off with lukewarm water afterwards.
- Follow with a foaming cleanser to ensure that the skin is clean and ready for the next step of the skincare routine. Wet face and dispense a small amount onto hands. Lather and apply foam to the face, gently massaging the entire area. Wash and rinse thoroughly with warm water
- After cleansing, dispense SECRET KEY Tea Tree Refresh Calming Toner onto a cotton pad. Sweep the soaked cotton pad upwards and outwards across the cleansed face and neck. Pat gently for better absorption.
- Apply an appropriate amount of ETUDE HOUSE Soon Jung 10 Free Moist Emulsion evenly over the face. Pat gently to enhance absorption.
- Apply ETUDE HOUSE Double Cut Fresh Sun Gel as the last step of your skincare routine, before sun exposure.